From our workshops, we deliver equipment refurbishment services to manufacturers and end users. If your equipment is starting to under perform, slowing down your processes and disrupting efficiency, our comprehensive refurbishment program can help bring your equipment back to optimal performance.
With our refurbishment service, we’ll use cost effective solutions to bring your equipment back to factory specifications, without you having to buy expensive new replacements.
Benefits of print equipment refurbishment:
- Equipment that looks and performs as new without the price tag
- Extend the lifespan of trusted production equipment by revitalising your current machinery to improve running efficiency
- Reduce waste – eliminate premature scrapping by getting full use from your current equipment
- If time is an issue our team can carry out some refurbishment projects at your premises.
Manufacturers Equipment Refurbishment
If it’s not cost effective to ship your equipment to an overseas facility but you still need a professional refurbishment service, some of the top names in the industry use our services as a viable alternative. The Dennison Engineering team has carried out numerous refurbishment projects at our facilities in the UK. This includes equipment such as Screen C.T.P Systems, Agfa, Fuji and Kodak Plate Processors, HP and Inca Industrial flatbed Inkjet Printer and various Super-Wide format inkjet Roll to Roll Printers. Our engineers are factory trained by manufacturers so have extensive knowledge of many products.
Equipment Refurbishment – Direct customers & end users
Your valued production plant has seen better days, but you are not ready to replace it. Whether your existing equipment is old and in need of an upgrade or you need some new equipment without accompanying the price tag, our refurbishment solution are for you.
Our highly skilled engineers can breathe new life in to old equipment by replacing critical parts, recalibrating components, software and carrying out a full health check in accordance with the manufacturer specifications. This service can be done at your premises or the equipment can be uplifted and returned to our workshops. With a huge range of manufacturer spare available ex-stock, we’ll get replacement parts fitted quickly and cost-effectively.
With equipment refurbishments, we also offer customisable service maintenance contracts to extend the life of your machines further, allowing you to operate at full capacity with confidence.
To find out more about how we can support your printing business by providing a refurbishment, maintenance and repair service, please talk to one of our experienced customer service team today: – Phone on +44 1924 431910 or complete our contact form here.
- Screen, Fuji, Agfa & Heidelberg: Computer to Plate Systems
- Agfa, Fuji, & Kodak: Plate Processors
- Inca Digital: Industrial Flatbed Inkjet Printers (Onset, Spyder)
- HP-Scitex: Industrial Flatbed Inkjet Printers (FB 6100, FB 7500, FB 7600, FB 1100)
- HP- Scitex: Super-Wide format Roll to Roll
- Agfa:Flatbed and Roll to Roll inkjet printers:- Jeti, Anapurna
- Durst: Rho Hybrid Inkjet Printer
- Scodix: Digital Enhancement Presses
- Kornit: Digital Textile T-Shirt Printers